Past Life Regression
Past Life Regression hypnosis session is for those who are not interested in the deeper QHHT or SPIRITUAL HYPNOSIS modality. These sessions are shorter in duration and are meant for those interested in experiencing their past lives only. We do not contact your Higher Mind to ask questions.
Benefits of Past Life Regression:
Past life regression is a technique that attempts to use hypnosis in order to recover memories from previous lives. According to data, many mental health issues that patients experience may have their origins in traumatic experiences of past lives.
During a past life regression, you may experience events play out before you, from the past as though these events are happening right now. Although these regressions can spontaneously occur on their own - meaning you may experience past from this current life, such as childhood or inside mother's womb. You may visualize a strange scenes or memories that you feel aren’t yours - the safest, best way to experience them is with the guidance and support of a professional who can prepare you properly.
The beauty of PLR (Past Life Regression), is that we may attempt to point YOU in many directions:
1. For clients (especially seniors) who like to re-live their good old days, such as giving birth, wedding day or family trips etc.
2. Those who suffers from trauma, anxiety, depression and other issues. PLR can help release that scene that's been haunting you for life time. You cannot release something that you don't own, you must face it, own it and release it. So that you can feel the freedom, ease and peace you've been searching for. Set aside your worries, I will prepare you and guide you through it.
3. You may get to recognize your soul family in this current life. This knowledge may help you to form a deeper connections in this life time.
4. You may gain many new perspectives from a session such as helping you to understand and resolve current relationships, unravel emotional problems including phobias and compulsions, and heal physical symptoms. All from re-experiencing and processing a past memory.
5. You may try group regression session first to have a taste first before you commit to a deeper journey. Group session is fun, you get to do it with your friends and family to experience the deep relaxation. Become a host.
What to Expect from Your PLR Session:
1. Your first PLR session will include a short interview. You will provide current life information about your experiences and your goals for the session will be discussed.
2. Water alchemy and we will set an intention for the session.
3. You will be asked to lie down and you'll be guided into a deep relaxation,
4. Then you will be asked questions about what you are seeing and experiencing through your senses each time we move through a life time.
5. This session will be digitally recorded will be provided to you via email within 48 hours. It is recommended you listen to your recording several times, to receive the full understanding and benefits to your current life situations.
6. All sessions are confidential and last about 90 minutes to 3 hours.
** Past Life Regressions are offered online or in-person***
What's the Investment?
$222 - INITIAL (First Time) Past Life Regression Session (up to 2 hours with intake)
$125 - Ongoing Past Life Regression Session (90 Minutes, for established clients only)
** $100 Non-refundable deposit is required to book a date.
Group session or host an event/ party via online zoom available
Minimum 4-6 people $44 per person for 90 min *(host or hostess is free)
"My second session with Madison was extraordinary. The information that was revealed was pivotal in expanding my awareness of my own past emotional trauma that has extended over time in preventing me from moving forward in certain aspects of my life in regards to relationships. I have incredible gratitude for her unique gift. Thank you."
-Irene - New Jersey
“Thank you so much for the beautiful experience. Something quite profound happened, and I can't thank you enough for sharing this experience with me. "